It’s that time of year again – the pool is open and ready for swimming, but before you jump in there’s one last thing you need to do: clean it! Not only is pool cleaning Melbourne a great way to get rid of any built-up dirt and sand, but it’s also important to ensure the water is free of harmful chemicals. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to clean your pool safely and quickly using 5 easy steps. Let us know how you go and if we can help further!
Steps for Safe & Quick Outdoor Pool Cleaning:
1. Remove any large debris from the pool with a net
Cleaning your pool is essential for keeping it clean and healthy. However, it can be a hassle to do it on your own. That’s why we’ve put together these easy steps that will make the job a lot easier. First, place a net over the pool and carefully scoop any large pieces of debris into it. Next, rinse off any dirt or chemicals that were used to clean the pool with a hose. Fill a bucket with water and add chlorine tablets (or monochloramine) until the color reads clear – this will sanitize and disinfect the pool area quickly and easily. Once the debris is in the net, remove it from the pool. Finally, wait 10 minutes, then swim!
2. Vacuum the bottom and sides of the pool with a vacuum cleaner
Swimming pool season is officially here! But before you jump in, make sure the pool is clean and safe. To clean the pool quickly and safely, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Vacuum the bottom and sides of the pool with a vacuum cleaner to remove all dried leaves, dirt, and debris.
- Rinse the entire pool with water before draining it using a hose or pump.
- Pour a small amount of chlorine into the swimming area every week to keep it clean and safe for swimmers.
- Use a wet vac to collect any large pieces of debris.
3. Brush off any algae or dirt from the tiles and walls of the pool
It’s summertime and that means pool time! But before you jump in, make sure to clean your pool safely and quickly to ensure a safe swimming experience for everyone. To clean the pool surface, sweep it with a broom to remove any dirt and debris. Afterwards, use a hose to rinse off all remaining soil and algae particles. Finally, brush away any residual contaminants with a stiff-bristled brush. Remember to wear protective gear when cleaning the pool, and be sure to follow all local pool cleaning regulations. Pool season is here, so get cleaning!
4. Add chlorine or other cleaning chemicals to disinfect the water
Pool cleaning doesn’t have to be a hassle – with the right knowledge and equipment, cleaning your pool can be a breeze. Follow these 5 easy steps to clean your pool safely and quickly:
- Add chlorine or other cleaning chemicals to the water before cleaning in order to prevent bacteria and mold from growing.
- Chlorine can be added using a pool cleaner, fogger, or shock system.
- Keep any debris out of your pool by sweeping or raking it up immediately and disposing of it in designated receptacles.
- When using a pool cleaner, aim the jets at an angle towards the surface of the water so that they can reach all areas quickly and effectively.
- For tough stains, use a commercial-grade acid (pH adjuster) instead of chlorine bleach as this will not damage fragile surfaces like fibreglass pools.
5. Call a professional to get inspect the pool for any cracks or damage and repair if necessary
Cleaning your pool is a job that can be done by anyone, but it’s important to use the correct equipment and techniques. That’s why it’s always recommended to call a professional pool cleaning Melbourne if there are any cracks or damage in the pool. They’ll clean it safely and quickly and ensure it’s in good condition for the summer season. When cleaning your pool, use warm water, soap, and a Shark Navigator cleaner. Make sure you vacuum the deck and sand area before putting down a new liner – this will help prevent dirt accumulation over time. Have a pool party this summer and clean your pool in preparation!
Cleaning your pool is essential for keeping it safe and healthy. By following these 5 easy steps, you’ll be able to clean your pool quickly and safely. Remember to call a professional if there are cracks or damage on the pool surface. Enjoy your pool clean and healthy!