If you’ve ever wanted an easy way to enhance your home’s ambiance, you may have considered buying a Himalayan salt lamp.
In fact, these lamps have been around for centuries and are said to promote relaxation as well as clear the air of pollutants. But before you run out and buy one without doing your research first, it’s important to know exactly what you’re buying.
Here are five things that I recommend considering before making that investment:
When buying an online Himalayan salt lamp, you should consider the weight of the lamp. The weight of a lamp affects how easy it will be to move around your home and clean.
It also affects how much energy it uses because heavier lamps require more electricity to run than lighter ones do.
- Color of the lamp. There are many different sizes of salt lamps on the market, so it’s important to consider how large you want your lamp to be.
- Do you want something small enough to put on your desk, or do you want to light up an entire room with one? Either way, there are options for both scenarios.
- Color of light emitted by the bulb inside the lamp. There are three main types of bulbs used in Himalayan Salt Lamps: incandescent bulbs, LED lights and halogen light bulbs (also known as halogen lamps).
- Incandescent lamps emit yellowish-white light while LED lights produce a whiter hue than incandescent bulbs but still have a warm glow that makes them great for relaxation and tranquility purposes.
- The base color of your salt lamp will also play into how much light it emits so keep this in mind when making purchasing decisions! You may want something darker if you live in an area where there isn’t much natural sunlight available or vice versa if sunlight is plentiful then maybe consider getting one with less coloration so as not let unnecessary heat build up inside its base cavity.
Himalayan salt lamps come in many shapes and sizes, but the most common are round and rectangular. If you’re looking for a specific shape that might not be as common, it’s best to check if your preferred shape is available before buying.
For example, while round salt lamps are the most popular option, you may find a rectangular-shaped one that fits into your room better!
It’s important to think about how you will be using your salt lamp before purchasing one. If it will be in a room that is used often, like the living room or kitchen, you should choose a larger lamp.
A smaller lamp would look great in an office or bedroom where it can be enjoyed while relaxing alone or with others.
If you are unsure of what size bulb to purchase for your salt lamp, consider the size of the space where you will use the lamp and make sure it’s large enough for others to see when
they enter a room but not so big that it gets in their way when walking around.
Certification is important to ensure quality, and you should be sure to check that your Himalayan salt lamp has been certified by a third party. The certifying agency should be able to confirm the country of origin and salt source, as well as details about how it was mined.
Now that you know what to look for in a salt lamp, it’s time to get shopping! Whether you choose an online retailer or a local store, there are plenty of options available.
Just remember that the most important thing is to make sure you’re purchasing from a reputable company and asking them questions about their products before making your final decision.